Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Random Cell Phone Pictures

After vacation, I downloaded all the pictures off mine and Scott's phones.  I found lots of random pictures that I haven't used on the blog, but are too cute to pass up.  So is a random selection of photos from our summer.

We've spent many evenings this summer at the pool.  This was one evening when Owen had just had enough and couldn't make it any longer.

We've also frequented Aspen Leaf (build your own frozen yogurt).  The kids love that place.
The kids play hard, and then crash when they are forced to sit still for a moment.

I often sit my phone down and come back to "selfies" from the kids.


And sometimes Mom tries it too.

Kate is usually the subject of the photography. 





We got out the exersaucer to try with Kate.  She mostly just wanted to chew on the seat.


Josh decided he was old enough to mow the lawn.

Nate decided he was old enough to take off his training wheels.  It didn't end well for his knee.


Owen wanted to be just like Nate.  He still needs to figure out how to pedal forward.

School starts next week.  I hate when summer comes to an end.  I love the carefree feeling of summer.  I love that I can let my kids just be kids and love life.  There are good things about the structured schedule of school, but I'd take another three moths of summer vacation if I could. 

1 comment:

Big R said...

Fun photos! Tell Owen that when you get older you still need to be like Nate. . . . . I've figured out how to move the pedal forward, but I just keep going around in circles! :-)