Friday, August 16, 2013

Sara on Vacation

Oh how I wish I could make Sara see how wonderful she is.  She's going through a rough time right now.  It's a really hard thing to be a little sister.  I know, I was a little sister.  It's so hard to watch an older sister grow and get to do things first, and want to be just as big.  Sara struggles to be happy here at home, and I had hoped that being away on vacation would help.  For the most part it did.  It was so great to see her smile.
 

Sara enjoyed fishing (but never caught anything) and swimming in the pond.  She especially loved going for paddle boat rides with her dad.






She also showed no fear when it came to slimy and slithery creatures.


She even tried her hand at shooting.

One of my favorite things about Sara is her natural instinct to mother.  She loves taking care of little kids, and is so good at it.  She's always willing to hold Kate for me when I need her to. 




No comments: