Friday, August 16, 2013

Aaron on Vacation

What a funny kid Aaron is.  Seriously, there is never a dull moment with Aaron around.  Every time I'd take a picture of him out on the rock, he would ham it up for the camera and pretend he was going to fall.  One time it backfired and he actually fell in (too bad a I didn't get a picture of it).



It's hard to get a picture of Aaron where he's not "posing" for the camera.



Aaron and Nate are the best of friends, and spent nearly all their time playing with each other.  It's great to have a best friend.  It's even better when that best friend lives with you.  One of my favorite things up there was listening to Nate and Aaron play.  Aaron has a fantastic imagination and would scheme up all sorts of scenarios for them to act out.  I kept hearing, "Nate, pretend that....".  I love that about Aaron.  I hope he never loses his ability to imagine great things.
  
Enjoying Otter Pops up on the rock.

 Aaron really loved Joshua's frog.  He would have brought it home with us if I had let him.






No comments: