Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Owen

This kid is cute.  I mean, seriously cute.

He still continues to call Mom and Dad's room "my room" and sleeps in "my bed" aka the chair.  




He got a big goose egg on his head this past weekend.  He came home teaching with Dad, and bonked his head on the corner of a coffee table.  He loves to take me by the hand, lead me to the mirror, then point to himself in the mirror and show off "my head owie!". 

He adores his little sister Kate.  She's quite fond of him, too.



Ummm, yeah.  He likes to be naked.



 He's ALWAYS dirty.  This particular night he was using a squirt bottle to clean his trike.  He's likes to be helpful like that.




He has a new little friend, Maggie.  He thinks she's pretty cute.
Life is never dull with Owen around.  He jabbers up a storm and is always on the go.  I love having him around.

No comments: