Sunday, August 04, 2013

Josh's Birthday Party

The week of Josh's birthday, 3 of his really good friends were out of town.  So, we waited till the week after his birthday to have his party, so he could have all of his friends there.  We had a swimming party (at the pool that we have a summer membership to).  I fed the kids pizza for lunch, then let them swim and play.  It was such an easy party for me, and an incredibly fun party for the kids.




 




 




 
 
 














 
 And I saved my very favorite picture from the day for the very last.  As we got to the pool, I started to worry because other than eating and swimming, I hadn't planned anything.  I worried that the boys might get bored of swimming for two hours.  But, the great thing about kids, is that when they get together with friends, they make their own fun.  The kids had a great time playing with each other and were sad to see the party end.  This picture captures the pure joy of youth and friendship....

No comments: