Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Family Pictures

Friday we drove to Idaho Falls to Shauna's house.  We all got ready there, then headed out to do family pictures.  It was freezing cold (single digits), so the kids had a difficult time smiling and cooperating.  But, Shauna managed to still get some really good ones.  We did a couple of locations, and by the second location, the kids wanted to keep their coats on.  The last picture of the day turned out to be the best one, and has three kids in coats, but I like it anyway.  I need to get the disk from her still, so I only have one to post for now. I'll post the rest when I get them.


After pictures, we picked up pizza and went back to Mike and Shauna's for pizza and hot chocolate and hanging out.  We didn't end up getting back to Aberdeen till after midnight!  It was really fun getting to spend the day with the Joneses!

No comments: