Sunday, December 06, 2015

Disney on Ice

One of Kate's favorite things in this world is Disney's "Frozen".  So, when I saw that Disney on Ice was doing Frozen this year, I really wanted to take Kate.  And I wanted to take Savannah and Sara so they could see their little sister get so excited about the show.  And I wanted to take Owen and Nate and Aaron because they loved it the last time we went to Disney on Ice.  And then I couldn't leave out Josh and Scott.

So, I ended up spending way more than I should have on tickets for our entire family to attend Disney on Ice. We picked the Saturday afternoon showing at 2:30 on Halloween.  I was worried about traffic and parking, so I had us arrive extra early so I wouldn't be stressed.  Here we are hanging out waiting for it to start.





As soon as it started, Kate was captivated.  I loved watching her face as she watched her favorite characters come to life.  

 

 

The boys liked it too!



Intermission hit, and we all got up to stretch our legs.  
 

And then, Kate leaned over on my arm, and went right to sleep.  I was worried that she was going to sleep through the whole second half of the show.
 


But as soon as the show started, and Olaf started singing "Summer", she was wide awake and watching again.



The show ended, and everyone agreed that it was awesome.  Then we headed home to get ready for Halloween.

No comments: