Sunday, December 06, 2015

Choir

When my oldest kids were little, they participated in a fun choir group that a mom here in town put together.  When she had her 9th baby, she quit doing it.  I was so excited when I heard that she was starting the choir back up.  She did an elementary group of kids that Aaron and Nate participated in, and she did a middle school girl choir that Savannah and Sara sang in.  They had practices once a week for 3 months.  They had a concert half way through their season. 

The boy's theme was pirates and sailors. 


The girl's theme was music from the ages, and they dressed up as the different decades.  Guess which decade Savannah and Sara were?




It was a little chilly, so Kate borrowed her big brother's jacket.




My beautiful disco girls!



I wish I'd taken some close up pictures of the boys, but they were off playing as soon as the concert ended. 

No comments: