Monday, September 21, 2015

September 10th (Sara's Birthday)

September 10th was Sara's birthday, but it was also a day of many other things.  It was a really busy day.  My parents came for Sara's birthday, so I was able to leave Kate and Owen home while I ran from one thing to the next, which was nice.

First thing that morning, I went to a dr appt.  I got to see this baby again.  Things look pretty good.  I might have placenta problems, but we are hoping it resolves itself as this pregnancy progresses.

Next was meeting up with Scott to take lunch to Sara at school.

I took Owen to gymnastics later that afternoon, then met Sara at the end of school and gave her a ride home (she didn't want to ride the bus on her birthday).  We stopped at the gas station and got slushies. (Nate came with us too).

Then I met Aaron at the bus stop and took him to scouts.  Then went to the elementary school to attend Back to School Night.


When I came out from the school, I hopped in my van and headed home.  I immediately got a "low tire pressure" warning on the dashboard, but since I was just a mile from home, I just kept driving.  When I got home, I discovered this razor blade sticking out of the side of my tire.  It was really not what I needed that day.  Scott was leaving town the next morning, so he stayed up late changing the tire and putting on the spare so I could drive the kids everywhere they needed to be the next day.
 

While I was at Back to School Night, Sara made pasta for her own birthday dinner.  We had dinner, then Scott took the three older boys to football practice.  When they got home, we did presents.













Then we did cake and ice cream.  Sara was very specific that she didn't want any chocolate - a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting.  






It was a crazy chaotic day, but I hope Sara felt loved.  She is such an important part of our family!  Happy 11th Birthday Sara Girl!

No comments: