Monday, September 21, 2015

First Day of School

The kids went back to school August 24th.  I'm never ready for them to go back, but they were all excited to start back to school.

Josh and Savannah are in 7th and 8th grade, and have to leave an hour before the elementary kids do each morning.

 




After we got the middle schoolers off, we focused on the elementary kids.  Sara is in 5th grade, Aaron is in 4th, and Nate is a big 2nd grader.


After the elementary kids left, I sent Owen off to preschool.  I carpool with another family here in our neighborhood (they drive in the morning, and I drive in the afternoon).  And then it was just me and Kate.


I signed Kate up for a mommy-and-me gymnastics class for Monday mornings.  It helped take away the sting of getting left behind by everyone.






Kate loved gymnastics.  She took a nice long nap that afternoon.

And all the kids came home that day excited to tell me all about their first day of school.

 

No comments: