Monday, September 21, 2015

Fall Traveling

It's that time of year, where Scott is constantly on the road.  He went to Chicago for two days last week (by way of Portland, thus the cool mountain picture).

Having him gone has been really hard, because my energy levels are still not where they should be (it takes 6 weeks for a new thyroid dose to take full effect).  So the older kids have been trying to help out.  One night while Scott was gone, Savannah made homemade breadsticks and tomato soup.  It was delicious!

So far it's just been short trips, but soon it will be the week to two week long Alaska trips.  I'm bracing myself, because I know it's going to be really really hard.  I'm telling myself I've survived it in the past, and I will survive it again this year.  But I really, really, really hate this time of year. 

No comments: