Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sara Pace / Aaron Dance

February 26th (a Friday), I got to venture back out again with Gabe.  Aaron had a dance performance at school at the same time that Sara had her Pace presentation.  So Scott and I did a divide and conquer approach.  I went to the dance performance on the upper campus with the three little kids, while Scott went to Sara's outdoor Pace presentation down on the lower campus. 

Aaron did an awesome job dancing.  Kate and Owen loved watching him, and Gabe slept the whole time.







When the dancing was done, I hurried down to the lower campus with the three kids to join Scott and catch the very end of Sara's presentation on Paul Revere.

I only saw Sara for a few minutes before her class was called to go back in, so I made Sara do her whole presentation again for me when we got home.



No comments: