Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hospital Newborn Photos

When I was pregnant with Savannah, I had a friend tell me that I had to purchase the newborn photos that the hospital takes.  She said, "They are crazy expensive, but you will be so glad you bought them".  So I did, and I loved them.  They weren't fancy, just a camera looking straight on from above them, but it captured their squishy little newborn faces perfectly.  I bought them with all of my kids down to Nate, and then the hospital quit doing photos.  I was really sad, but by then I had a good digital camera, so I was able to take my own of Owen and of Kate.  But this time with Gabe, they were back to doing newborn photos in the hospital, except they were much better photos and also much more expensive.  I debated whether I should buy them or not, but in the end, I decided that years from now I wouldn't miss the money they had cost, but I might miss not having the photos.  I'm so glad I bought them.





















No comments: