Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sunday Afternoon Naps

I love Sunday afternoons.  We have early church, so we have long Sunday afternoons to relax.  My favorite thing to do is take a nap.  I go go go all week, and Saturdays we always have projects.  But Sundays, Scott is around to help with the kids, and I take a nice long nap on the couch.  Every Sunday. 

I found these pictures on Scott's phone.  It makes me laugh, because I had no idea any of it was going on, because I was sound asleep.  But, Kate had crawled up on the couch to sleep like mommy, and Savannah had decided to take pictures.  And I slept through it all!  (I had been folding towels, and hadn't put them away.  So I grabbed one to use as a pillow.  Kate had to have a towel too!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get that diaper off I have to drain my dick inside the toddler