Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scissors

Now that Aaron is in Kindergarten, he gets to use scissors. He uses them in school, and comes home with homework assignments that have to be cut. The other night, he was doing one such assignment. Scott and I were busy putting kids in bed, and Aaron was in the kitchen finishing his homework. When he finished, he went straight to bed. The next morning I woke him up and was shocked to see his hair. He had taken the scissors to his hair and cut a big patch of hair off the top of his head. He claimed it was an accident. I'm not sure how much of an accident it really was, but it earned him a nice short buzz cut on Saturday (I had to send him to school that day looking like this). The hair cut almost hides it, but not quite. I couldn't go short enough to even it up (I would have had to shave his head to get it as short as he cut it), but it looks alright (I still need to get a picture of his new haircut). I don't think we'll have him cutting his hair ever again, he's learned his lesson.


1 comment:

Angela Cothran said...

I think kids cutting their is a right of passage. At least he is a boy and you can buzz it :)