Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Getting Better

I'm happy to report that after about 6 weeks of being sick, I am getting better. I started out with a cough, then the cough got worse and I came down with a full blown cold. It stretched on forever. Then the headache and fever came. Finally last Wednesday the doctor called in an antibiotic prescription for me. And that has done the trick. I'm still a little congested, but on the whole I'm better. It really felt like I had been sick forever. My house has suffered through it because I just didn't have the energy to pull things together. And during the time I was sick, Scott traveled on three different trips, and I took the kids to Eastern Idaho. Scott was always too busy through it all to take off any time to give me a break or give me time to rest. I just powered through it the best I could. But my being sick really took a toll on everyone and everything. So now that I am feeling better, I'm trying really hard to get everything pulled back together, cleaned, and organized. I'm hoping by the end of the week that I'll feel like I've got everything back under control. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Angela Cothran said...

Good luck! Being sick is the worst when you are a mom! No one takes care of the mom, and she still has to do everything.