Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swimming with Cousins

After family left after our baptism lunch on Saturday, Aaron got to go to The Little Gym for a friend's birthday party. It was his friend Kara-Elise from his gymnastics class. Aaron really loves her, and they are convinced they are going to get married. It was so cute, when we walked into the party and Kara saw Aaron, she came running over, yelling "Aaron!" and gave him a great big hug. Aaron loved getting to go to her party. When it was time to go pick him up, Scott and I took Savannah and my niece Abigail to do some clothes shopping at Old Navy. They were having a $10 jeans sale, and I wanted to stock up for the kids to go back to school. After we got home from shopping, we took everyone swimming.







Still trying to get that perfect Nate smile. This is what he did every time I asked him to smile.



The kids loved getting to swim with each other. Cousins are the best!




We let Owen get in the pool, but he wasn't a fan (the water was a bit cold this time). He preferred to get some sleep on Grandma's lap.



I love these candid shots I got of Nate playing in the kiddie pool. I still can't believe he's three.




No comments: