Saturday, September 24, 2016

School Festivities

May 26th was a full day of running around. First, I took Owen to Speech.  Then we went straight to Little Gym for Owen and Kate to do their Show Week class (not their regular class, because I had to be other places during their normally scheduled classes).  Then I went straight to the Elementary School and visited Aaron's class for his writing celebration.



Aaron and his best friend Alex

Aaron and Mrs. Aldous
After Aaron showed me his portfolio of work from the year, we headed upstairs to the upper campus to visit Nate for his habitat report on the Nile Crocodile.






The craziness continued from there.  I took the kids home, left them with Savannah, and took Josh and Sara to an orthodontist appointment.  After the orthodontist, I dropped Sara off at the school's Spring Art Fair (because she is on Student Council, she needed to help set up), then went home to the other kids.  After Scott got home from work, we took the middle boys (Aaron, Nate, and Owen) to the school's art fair.







 By the end of the day, I felt like I needed a shirt to match Gabe's!


No comments: