Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dentist

I packed all 7 kids into one day of dentist appointments in May.  Owen and Kate went in the morning while the other kids were in school, and then I took the school kids later that afternoon.  Actually, all the school kids except for Savannah.  She had an all day field trip that day.  I needed to pick all the kids up just a little early from school.  Her bus was supposed to get back from the field trip about 10 minutes after their dentist appointment was scheduled.  So, I collected all the school kids from their schools, dropped them off at the dentist, then drove back to Savannah's school to pick her up.  I had the three youngest kids with me.  We waited in the office for half an hour (during which time both Kate and Owen needed to use the bathroom and I had to take them down a hallway to find the bathroom, twice).  Savannah's field trip bus was late, and no one knew when exactly it would arrive, so I finally gave up and went back to the dentist.  All 4 older kids were done with their appointments, and I had to reschedule Savannah to go the next day.  But, all 7 came away with no cavities, so that was one good thing about it all!   (Scott was out of town on another business trip, so I was doing all of this on my own.)







No comments: