Tuesday, September 20, 2016

House Plans

We started drawing up house plans back in March.  We searched all over the internet trying to find a plan that would work for our family, but most people don't design houses for a family of 10, so we kind of had to start from scratch and draw our own.  We met with a drafter and told him what we were wanting.  We've gone through 5 or 6 revisions, but I think we finally have a floor plan that is perfect.  One of the revisions, I made the mistake of bringing the three youngest kids along (the others were at school).  Kate and Owen got restless, so I had to give them my phone to keep them happy and quiet.  Afterward, I realized Kate had taken pictures, and some of them were halfway decent.  Thanks Kate for documenting this step along the way to perfecting our house plans.



No comments: