Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Party

As the weather started to get nice toward the middle of May, we decided to let the kids invite friends over for an evening of outdoor games and a firepit.  All three older kids invited friends over (although Savannah ended up with the most friends there).  It was so fun.  As the evening ended, Savannah said, "We should do that more often!"  It's going to be really hard to leave this backyard, but hopefully the next yard will be even better.

All of Savannah's friends took turns holding Gabe.  He was the hit of the party.


 While Savannah's friends doted on Gabe, the rest of the kids played baseball.



Gabe always had someone talking to him.





It makes me happy to see my kids hanging out with their friends.  I've got great kids, and they've got great friends.  I used to say that I'd rather change diapers forever than have to deal with teenagers, because teenagers scared me.  I don't know what I was so afraid of, because it turns out that teenagers are actually really fun.


No comments: