Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Week Four

Week 4 started out with a visit from Aunt Shauna. She was an answer to prayers. I was so sleep deprived by this point. Gabe would only sleep in my arms or on my chest all night long, so I was always half way awake making sure he was ok.  I was trying to keep up with the other 7 kids during the day, and barely sleeping at night, and I was completely exhausted.  And Scott was out of town.  She came and completely saved me.  She stayed two nights and took Gabe both nights so I could sleep.  She entertained my kids for me during the day  She made cookies for my kids when they got home from school.  She made dinner, she cleaned, and she let me get a shower in each day. 


She seriously saved me.


She brought Sophie with her, and Sophie loved getting to snuggle with her baby cousin.

March 11th.  Gabe got another bath and loved it again.  Aunt Shauna loved getting to help with his bath.





Playing with Aunt Shauna wore this little girl out.

March 12th.  Scott got home, and Shauna sent me out on a date with my husband.  We went to Albertsons and bought a dairy free cheesecake (dairy free because I was still nursing), drove to the river, and sat on a rock and ate, talked, and enjoyed the peaceful view of the river.  The cheesecake was delicious!

Then we went back home and sent Shauna and Sophie on their way.  As soon as they left, we instantly missed them.


That evening, Scott watched the kids so I could take the girls shopping for a girl's night out.  Next time we'll leave the 2 year old home.


March 13th.





March 15th.  We had a rough couple of days here.  Gabe wasn't feeling well and all he wanted to do was cry.  I spent a lot of time pacing the floors with him, trying to soothe him.



March 16th.   

This girl loves her brother.  She always wants to be holding him and touching him. 



March 17th.




No comments: