Thursday, June 09, 2016

Prom Dresses

With trying to get our house ready to sell, I packed up a lot of unneeded stuff to go to storage.  I also got rid of a lot of unneeded stuff.  These old prom dresses of mine fell into the latter category.  They have a lot of sentimental value, but I will never ever use them again.  So, Sara and Savannah were kind enough to do a fashion show for me, so I could take pictures and remember them through photos instead of those memories taking up space in my closet.

This peach dress was my Jr Miss formal (made by my mom).  I also wore it to several dances.  Big sleeves and butt bows were so in style then.


This dress is the one I wore for my talent in Jr Miss.  Also made it to a few dances.



This was my bridesmaid dress for Linda and Shauna's weddings (they were a week apart, so everything just got reused).

Sara had to take a turn too.




Another dress that my mom made that I wore to a few dances.


No comments: