Monday, June 06, 2016

Kate

Kate did a pretty good job adjusting to having a new baby around.  She absolutely loved Gabe and wanted to hold him and see him all the time.  But she did become more emotional and more vocal about getting attention.

On this particular day (Feb. 27th), she insisted on keeping her coat on when she came in the house, and then instantly fell asleep in the chair.  I was holding Gabe, so I asked Savannah to take Kate's coat off so she wouldn't over heat.  

Taking the coat off woke her up and made her MAD.

But then she spotted her kitty outside.

And once she had her kitty snuggles (and a bottle), all was better.

I tried to make sure I had fun things for her to do while I took care of Gabe.



 And we made sure she got lots of snuggles from both me and Scott.

No comments: