Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Week Five

One month old! March 18th.

March 19th.  Fridays are bath days.



Still hates getting out of the tub.








March 20th.  Gabe and I went to church for the first time since he had been born.  He did great and slept the whole time. 





March 21st.  This is a nightgown that Kate wore when she was tiny.  The first picture is Kate, and the rest are Gabe. 
 

This was the first night that Gabe spent some time sleeping out of my arms.  He slept for 3 1/2 hours in his swing at the beginning of the night (then spent the rest of the night in my arms).  But, the little bit of time in his swing gave me a glimmer of hope that I might soon be able to get some sleep.





March 22nd.

March 23rd.


Getting better at sleeping.  He slept in his vibrating seat long enough for me to get out and mow my lawn.




March 24th.  We love weekends when the big kids get to be home and snuggle Gabe.



No comments: