Wednesday, September 04, 2013

End of Summer

Summer came to an end.  I was really hoping it wouldn't.  It went by too fast.  Having a baby consumed so much of my time, that I don't feel like I was able to make the most of the time with my kids home.  The kids hated to see it end, too.  The last week before school started, the kids spent every waking moment outside playing with friends.




We also went bowling as a family with Scott's brother, his wife, and little girl.  We had so much fun.  Aaron beat us all.

We got a summer rainstorm and the kids had fun playing in it.





And we hit the pool a few more times.



These two little ones thought it was hilarious to push Savannah in the pool every time she tried to climb out.



I am so sad for summer to end.  I love watching my kids be carefree.  I love letting them just be kids.  Thankfully, the weather still thinks it's summer, and we've got weekends still to play.

No comments: