Thursday, October 27, 2016

Saying Goodbye

Scott and I signed on the sale of our house the morning of July 29th.  We were told it wouldn't record till later that afternoon, so the house was still ours for a bit longer.  I had my friend Lisa meet us at our house, and we had a family photo shoot outside our house.  I wanted my kids to always remember this house, so it was really important for me to get final pictures.
 


 
 
 
  








I'm not going to lie, we all cried as we drove away that last time.  Scott had to head to work, so it was just me and the kids in the van, and there was a lot of muffled sniffling as we drove away.  I drove them to our lot and let them look out over our future home site, hoping that would help.  It did a little bit.  But then we drove to the rental, and the heaviness hit all of us that this was going to have to be home for a while. 

No comments: