Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Date with Savannah

A week into school starting, I noticed that Aaron needed new shoes.  We had bought him some toward the end of last school year, and he told me they were still good.  But upon further examination of them, I found holes in the toes, and told him he needed new ones.  Aaron already had plans to go to his friend Quinn's baptism (Randy's grandson).

So Savannah got to be my shopping companion for picking out shoes for Aaron.  After we bought the shoes, we drove over to the new Village in Meridian.  It's a big outdoor shopping mall and has some really fun things to see.  We watched the dancing waters of the fountains and admired the huge hanging baskets of flowers.  I so rarely get alone time with Savannah, so this was a real treat.  She is such a great girl, and I love that I get to be her mom!



No comments: