Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mother's Day

When you have as many kids as I have, Mother's Day is always great.  I got showered with gifts!  Scott got me hanging baskets for my front porch.  And each of the kids made things for me (either at school or at church).  Here they are:

From Nate:
It's a joke with me and the kids that they think Nate is my favorite.  I probably better stop joking about it, because I think it might be going to his head.



I love the last one on this page-My mom always forgets to....go out.  It's true, I'm a bit of a homebody.




From Sara:



From Josh:

From Owen:
 

From Aaron:
My favorite line: Who finds happyness in her kids.



And Savannah gave me chocolates!

I love being a mom.  There is nothing else I'd rather do in life, than to be a mother to these great kids!

No comments: