Monday, November 18, 2013

El Mustachio

When Scott goes to Alaska, he doesn't shave.  It's kind of a fun thing for him to try and grow a beard.  When he comes back from Alaska, he is kind enough to shave it into a goatee for me, because I really hate him in a full beard.  He sports the goatee for a bit, before he decides to go back to clean shaven.  But, he loves to shave it off in stages.  He usually does it some late night, when we are a feeling a bit silly, and spends an hour laughing as he shaves it into all sorts of varieties of facial hair. 

Saturday night it was extra late, and we were feeling extra silly, so as he got it to the mustache stage, I dared him to leave it for church the next day.  I really didn't think he'd go through with it.  I laughed so hard, it took me ten minutes to hold the camera steady enough to take a picture.
But it gets better.  The next day came and he actually kept it!  He went to church looking like this!  I can't tell you how many people commented on his mustache.  And then Monday came, and he wore it to work too!  Thankfully, Monday night came and he decided to shave it all off.  I'm happy to have my clean shaven husband back again. 

No comments: