Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Scott Turns 37

September 15th was Scott's 37th birthday.  We spent the morning at church, then came home to celebrate with presents, dinner, and cake and ice cream.


This little girl is just too cute, I can't help but take lots of pictures of her.  


Scott needed absolutely nothing, so I got him some favorite treats to keep at his office to snack on.  



As soon as he dumped out the candy, the boys dove in to try and steal it.  




And more Dr. Pepper - it's his favorite (if you couldn't already tell by the shirt)!



More Kate pictures.  




Don't count the flames.  I counted wrong, and there are only 35 candles on the cake.  Does that mean Scott gets to pretend to be 35 this whole year?



 

Oh how I love this man.  He is an amazing husband and a terrific father.  He works hard to provide for his family, and he is a hands on dad here at home.  I really lucked out getting him.  We have spent 15 amazing years together, and most days I feel like we are still those 20 something year olds who just fell in love.  But then I realize that we are getting older, and I love seeing everything we have accomplished together (mostly our big beautiful family that we've created).  Happy Birthday Scott!

1 comment:

Big R said...

I thought that robust candle blowing exercise ended up with the shattered stucco on the back of your house. . . . . . :-)