Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sara's 8th Birthday

After celebrating with her friends on Saturday, it was a family celebration on her actual birthday (Monday).
Eight is the baptism birthday, so Sara got baptism themed presents. She got a bracelet and hair bow to wear on the day of her baptism, and she got her own (with her name on the front) set of scriptures and bag. And her older brother and sister raided their tooth fairy money and gave her a total of $8.
Cake time is always a favorite, and all the kids huddled around to "help" Sara.
I am so glad Sara is part of our family. She is such a special spirit and adds so much to our home. I especially love how Sara has a gift with babies. She and Owen have such a special bond--she just has a way with him, and he adores her. I can't believe Sara is 8 already, she is growing up too fast for my liking. But, I love seeing the special girl that she is growing up to be. Happy Birthday Sara Hope!

No comments: