Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Mean Game of Tag

Last Friday I spent the morning outside with my two little boys. I pushed them on the swings, then watched them ride bikes in the driveway. When I went back in the house, I had a message on the answering machine. It was the school nurse. She said Josh had tripped in PE and hit his chin on the floor and she wanted to talk to me about the cut on his chin. I flipped through the caller ID to see when she had called, and noticed 4 calls from Scott right in a row. I figured they had already reached him on his cell phone, so I called him. He was with Josh at Primary Health getting his chin glued. Josh had tripped on another kids' foot during tag and had hit the floor so hard, his chin just split open. Josh was so brave, though, and as soon as his chin was glued, he had Scott take him back to school to finish out the day.

No comments: