Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sick Day/Merrill Park

Sara was the next one to get sick.  She got sick Monday night, so she got to stay home from school on Tuesday.  She slept in for a long time, and when she woke up, she was feeling better.  I asked her if she wanted to go to school for half a day, or if she wanted to stay home and do fun things with us.  She chose to stay home.  I figured a day off would do her good. 

Since I had Sara home, I couldn't go to the gym for a work out, so we went for a long walk instead.  Owen and Kate rode in the stroller, and Sara and I walked to Merrill Park along the greenbelt (about 2 miles).  Then we let the little kids play, and Scott brought lunch.









 Kate liked having Sara there to play with.


When it was time to head home, we decided to have dad give us a ride home (all three kids were tired).  It was a fun afternoon, and an extra treat to get to do it with Sara.






No comments: