Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gymnastics and Lunch

Last Friday, Kate went to her first gymnastics class.  I have so many makeup classes from Owen and Nate, so Kate is joining a mom-and-me class from now until the end of the semester, to use up the makeup classes.  She was pretty hesitant at first, and just wanted to hang back with me.


But at the very end, they pulled out the bubbles, and then she got excited.  She loved popping the bubbles.




I'm excited to watch Kate get braver and more confident over the next few months of gymnastics.  It has been something that all of our kids have loved through the years, and I'm excited that it is finally Kate's turn.

After we got home from gymnastics, Scott surprised me by calling to see if I wanted to go to lunch with him.  I so rarely get out the house, so going to lunch is a pretty big thing for me.  So I loaded up the kids and drove to Scott's office and picked him up.  We went to Zupas (which was super busy), but the kids behaved great, and we had a fun lunch out.


No comments: