Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Random

Sometimes I just have to squeeze random pictures into one post. 

I snapped this picture one afternoon, while Owen patiently let his little sister sit on him while watching a show.

Kate is in love with this fluffy tutu.  So is Owen.


Kate had a play date at Zoey's one morning while I went to an appointment with Owen.  It totally wore her out.  I didn't even have the chance to take her up to her crib, before she fell asleep in the chair.

One evening, Dan and the kids came over for dinner, then they played night games in the back yard.  These two little friends loved playing No Bears Are Out Tonight with the big kids.

Nate and Kate snuggled up in my chair.

Owen got a postcard from Goofy.  Randy's son went to Disneyland, and he was kind enough to send a postcard to Owen.  Owen was so excited, and he still carries his postcard around the house.

Josh snuggled up with his little brother and sister one day after school

No comments: