Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tall Kids

I am really slow to get this posted. I took Kate and Owen in for dr checkups the end of October (Kate's 18 month check and Owen's 4 year old check).  Kate was off the charts for height, and was the 95th percentile for weight.  Owen was off the charts for both.  They both are big kids, but very proportional, so they are perfect.  It took me a while to finally get them up on our growth charts, but now that they are up there, Owen is so happy to remind all of his siblings, that at age 4, he is as tall as most of them were at age 5.  Owen is our tallest 4 year old. 


And then there is Kate.  She ties with Sara for being our tallest 18 month old. She went from being one of our shortest 12 month olds, to being the tallest at 18 months.  Almost 5 inches in 6 months!  Talk about a growth spurt!  I'm not ok with her growing up so fast.  I really wanted to keep her little forever. 


No comments: