Thursday, October 30, 2014

Football

Fall football season came to an end, just before Scott left for Alaska.  I was so sad to see it end, it's been such a great experience for Josh and Aaron.  I was very happy to hear that they do it again in the Spring!  I'm hoping to sign Nate up to play with them then.  I remember being very emotional about the fact that Aaron would be participating in Special Olympics, but I am so grateful we were able to be a part of such an amazing organization.  It was the perfect environment for Aaron to learn and play, without the pressures that come with a regular team.  And Josh loved it too!  Josh loves football, but doesn't love the pressure of competitiveness.  This season Josh got to shine at times, and assist others to shine at other times.  He loved being the one the other boys looked up to. 

One of my favorite memories from the season, was Josh stepping out of bounds at the half yard line (instead of going all the way for a touchdown), so one of his teammates could make a touch down in the next play.


Here are pictures taken throughout the season.  There are a lot, but I love them all.

 





 





 















No comments: