Sunday, July 07, 2013

Trampoline

We finally got our trampoline installed in our pit this last week.  After we had the hole dug, it rained for a solid week, so we couldn't finish the project.  But finally the sun came out and dried up all the mud.  And on Tuesday the trampoline guys came and dug the ledges and shortened the legs on the trampoline, and put it in the ground.  Now instead of this.....



We have this....(I asked the kids for some trampoline models for the picture, and this is what I got).

 

I am so glad to finally have it done.  No more having to drag the trampoline around when I mow the lawn.  No more worrying about Owen falling off while jumping.  And no more worrying about Owen walking underneath it while the kids are jumping.  The kids are also loving it, it's so much easier to get on and jump.  I'm so glad we decided to have it done.

No comments: