Monday, February 22, 2010

This Weekend

This weekend was a bit more calm than last weekend was, but was still plenty busy. Josh and Savannah both had friend birthday parties that they went to. We all attended a cartwheel-a-thon at The Little Gym Friday after school. It was a fundraiser for Make-a-Wish. After all 5 of the kids had played (and cartwheeled) their little hearts out, we went to dinner as a family. We went to Primo's (all you can eat pizza). It was insanely busy, and the kids weren't well behaved at all. It will probably be a while before we try that again. I went for a long run on Saturday. 12 miles in 2 hours 13 minutes, which for me is a really good pace. I felt good the whole run and really enjoyed it. Melanie and I have upped our mileage in the mornings to 4 miles (3 days a week), and it's really starting to pay off in my Saturday runs. It's nice to be able to add miles each Saturday and shed seconds off my pace. Saturday night Scott and I went on a date. We grabbed sandwiches at Subway and then went to see "The Blind Side". It's a great movie, I highly recommend it. We ended with a brownie blast at Fudruckers (I figured my 12 mile run had earned me dessert).

I'll end with some pictures of Nate showing off his personality. He continues to try my patience daily, but he's so darn cute that I have to just love him.



No comments: