Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday was my 34th birthday. My day started with me getting to wash Aaron's bedding because he'd thrown up in the night. But, it just got better from there. Scott was wonderful and took the whole day off of work. We loaded up all three kids in strollers and went for a nice long walk together. During the day, two of my good friends (actually, they are my only two friends) Amy and Melanie each came to wish me a happy birthday and brought me chocolate. After the older two kids got home from school, we headed off to go bowling as a family. Unfortunately, Tuesday is league night with no open lanes, so we changed our plans and went black light miniature golfing instead. Josh had gone there for a friend's birthday party last week, so we decided to give it a try. The kids loved it. On the way home, we picked up Happy Meals for the kids, Pizza Hut pizza for Scott and me, and an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. We ate, then opened presents. I got everything I wanted and more--a new frying pan, slotted spoon, salad spinner, headphones for running with my IPOD, a sonicare toothbrush, and an electric pencil sharpener. It was a great day!




No comments: