Friday, January 08, 2016

Christmas Sunday

I love the Sunday before Christmas.  All the kids get dressed up in their most Christmassy outfit, and I get their picture in front of the tree before heading off to church.


Once we got to church, I snapped a couple more pictures of Kate.  She looked so cute with her hair all curled.


Our ward always does a musical Sacrament meeting the week of Christmas.  It's my favorite.  And this year, they cancelled the last two hours of meetings and had a Christmas dinner instead.  It was awesome!  The Primary kids enacted the Nativity for everyone.  Sara got to be Mary.  The boys were all shepherds, but Aaron and Nate were too far behind the curtain for me to see them.  But Owen was front row, and had a great time posing and smiling for me. 








No comments: