Saturday, January 30, 2016

Baby Update

 This baby is growing!  Here I am at 31 weeks. 


I had another ultrasound on the morning of New Year's Eve.  This little guy loves to have his back to the camera, so all we got was a picture of his ear.  I was measuring a whole week ahead of schedule (measuring 33 weeks when I was only 32) - he's going to be a big boy.  But he looks healthy and everything is going as expected.  He loves to move all the time and really doesn't like it when I slouch when I sit (cramps his space).  This pregnancy is so much harder than the others.  My body is so tired and worn out.  Some days I wonder how I'll get through just one more day.  I have a countdown calendar counting down the days till I don't have to be pregnant anymore.  I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end.


No comments: