Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Nate's backpack

I love the treasures I find in Nate's back pack.  Here are a few of the things he brought home at Christmas break.





This totally made me laugh.  Aaron checked a book out from the school library about the elements.  He was fascinated with Platinum, and told Nate how it was the most expensive metal on earth. 

 So, what does Nate ask Santa for Christmas?  Platinum!  I was actually lucky enough to overhear him telling Santa, while sitting on his lap before Christmas, that he wanted him to bring him Platinum.  Sadly, we didn't find any lying around Christmas morning.
 

 These next few pages were from his journal over the past few months.  Halloween: "I like bats.  I like my mom.  I like my dad."

 
True boy: "If I were a space unicorn, I would poop out bombs".

I like leaf piles.

 I sense a common theme of him liking us.

Thanksgiving.

I like poptropica.  I don't like school.  I like my mom.  I like my dad.

I will put lots of candy and my gingerbread house will look like this!

No comments: