Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Christmas Break

We had two full weeks off of school for Christmas break, and it went by entirely too fast.  We loved being all together and just relaxing. 



Kate loved having all her older siblings around to wait on her hand and foot.  It was a sad day when break ended, and all the big kids had to go back to school.

So now I'm back to just hanging out with these two during the day.



I've been trying to organize and declutter the house.  It's going pretty darn slow.  On this day, I was going through Kate's closets, and she picked out an outfit for herself.  This little one is so girly and loves dressing up.

Owen claimed a diaper box that I emptied, and spent all day with a little pair of scissors, cutting it up to create a spaceship. With these two around, any organizing I get done, is always undone within minutes.  But I wouldn't trade these two for a clean house.

 

No comments: