Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Furniture

A couple of Saturdays ago, RC Willey had their big parking lot sale. I'd never been to one before, but had heard you could get some pretty good deals. So, I made Scott go to the Friday night preview, to scope out any "must have deals". I've been wanting a chair for my piano room ever since it became a piano room last summer, but haven't felt like I could splurge on a frivolous piece of furniture. But, I found a chair I wanted that was half price (because it was the last of it's kind and didn't have the matching ottoman). So I made Scott get up early Saturday morning to go with me to buy a chair.
And I kind of found a dresser to buy, also.
The dresser sat in the kitchen for a day until we found a place in Owen's room to store it till we need it. As the kids get older, their clothes get bigger, and they are going to outgrow our current amount of dressers, and this was just too good of a deal to pass up. Savannah thinks the flip top will be perfect for her to put jewelry and make-up in. She also thinks that since it has found a temporary home in Owen's room, that Owen should move into the boys room (totaling 4 boys in one room), so she can have her own room and use the dresser. I told her to keep dreaming.

No comments: