Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gymnastics

We made it through another year of gymnastics at The Little Gym. I go to that place 4 times every week, and at times I get really tired of it. But the kids love it so much. And I love seeing their confidence grow. And the instructors there truly care about my kids and build their self esteem. Savannah's instructor sends her notes in the mail every other week, just telling her how awesome she is. So, I'll keep driving there 4 times a week next year so my kids can be happy. But, I am definitely looking forward to the summer break.

This week was their "Show Week". First was Savannah and Sara's dance/gymnastics class (Monday night). Scott was out of town (4 days in Chicago), so I took lots of pictures to show him when he came home.
Next up was Aaron and Nate's class on Wednesday night. Scott got home from Chicago Tuesday night, so he was able to come to this one.
Thursday morning was Owen's turn. Scott had to fly to Seattle for the day, so I was on my own again. And Owen's gym class was the exact same time as Nate's preschool graduation. So I sent our babysitter Megan with Owen to Little Gym along with my camera, and I went to Nate's preschool celebration.
And the last class of the week, was Savannah's gymnastics class on Thursday afternoon (once again, I was on my own for this one). I had the video camera going for all of her routines (to show Scott later), so I didn't get any still shots of her routines, just her getting a medal.

No comments: