Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Horseback Riding Lesson

Sara is our third child. I was a third child, so I find myself being extra sensitive to how she feels. The oldest gets to do everything first. The youngest gets spoiled. And the middle, it seems at times, gets a little lost. Sara feels like this a lot.

 Last Fall, I came across a promotional special--$10 for a half hour horse back riding lesson (and just one mile from our house). So I bought it and held on to it all winter. When the nice weather finally appeared here this Spring, I scheduled the lesson for Sara. The other kids were insanely jealous, and Sara felt so special. Scott went along to watch while I stayed home with the other kids. He took lots of pictures for me, and Sara came home talking about it non-stop.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

how fun! That is all Joycee wants every year for her birthday....horse lessons! HOw awesome is that? I think these two would be best friends! :)