Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

While Scott was in Alaska on his last trip, I had a friend babysit Owen and Nate so I could go help in Josh's class making gingerbread houses. It was so much fun. Josh got to bring his gingerbread house home this week. We got some pictures of it....


And then everyone had a great time tearing it apart and eating it.


This week was Scott's office Christmas lunch, and he brought home a professionally created gingerbread house. It was beautiful.


After the kids had their way with it....

And because I threatened Scott that these pictures would end up on the blog, and he really didn't believe me, I had to add these. I was trying to get a picture of Josh with his gingerbread house, and Scott decided to give Josh a dose of his own medicine. Josh is famous for sneaking into other people's pictures. He can't help it. If he sees a camera come out, he can't help but lean into the picture. Or give bunny ears. And usually there is food in or on his mouth (we were eating tacos, so Scott intentionally positioned taco meat in the middle of his front teeth--go ahead and look close, it's so attractive).


No comments: