Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nate's Haircut

I cut off all of Nate's hair this morning. I'd been letting it grow out because he looked so cute with it longer.




Cute right? But, lately it's been looking more like this all the time....



He'd wake up every morning with it sticking straight up. I decided that for summer, not only would it be easier to not have to brush it all the time, but it would be a lot cooler for him (no more sweaty hair).

This was him this morning, excited for his haircut.

During the haircut...


And I didn't think to get an "after" picture till we were up at Lucky Peak unloading from the suburban.

His short hair is going to take some getting used to. I keep doing a double take every time I see him. But he looks very handsome, and I'm convinced it will be a better haircut for summertime (then we can grow it out again in the fall/winter).

No comments: